Fleek makes it easy to build and integrate privacy, encryption, and p2p functionality into your sites, web & native apps. Built on top of IPFS, Textile, & Filecoin, our suite of products allows you to effortlessly take advantage of the benefits of these new technologies.
We’re looking for an experienced and dedicated Backend Engineer to help us build the leading decentralized development tools and privacy/p2p focused applications.
- Work with the Fleek Product and Engineering team to build the leading decentralized development platform
- Design, architect, and implement a bleeding edge backend of web2 technologies built to perform and excel with decentralized technologies
- Collaborate closely with one of the most talented and hard working team of developers, experienced with forefront technologies
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Collaborative energy and ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and passion for the Fleek vision
- Professional experience with Golang (experience with gRPC, Protocol Buffers, Channels/Async programming, Badger)
- Bonuses: FUSE/file systems and Cryptography