Community Experience Manager
Scroll is a globally distributed team focused on improving Ethereum while maintaining decentralization and transparency. As a zkEVM-based zkRollup on Ethereum, Scroll provides native compatibility for existing Ethereum applications and tools. The platform aims to provide the best experience for developers and users through scalability, EVM equivalence, and security. Scroll's vision and values are centered around empowering humanity, building in the open with the community, and fighting for decentralization and censorship resistance. Scroll is looking for values-aligned individuals to help them become the most developer- and user-friendly scaling solution for Ethereum. To learn more about their mission, technical challenges, and available roles, visit their website, Twitter, Discord, or jobs page.
Scroll, a leading Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, is seeking a skilled and strategic Community Experience Manager to drive our community outreach efforts and promote the adoption of our platform within the Ethereum and Layer 2 ecosystem. As Community Experience Manager, you will play a vital role in developing and executing community outreach strategies, fostering community engagement, driving joint activations with our ecosystem partners, and enhancing Scroll's brand presence.About Scroll…Scroll is building an open source, bytecode level compatible zkEVM layer 2 solution for Ethereum. Our mission is to scale Ethereum while maintaining our values of credible neutrality, open-ness, and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of Scroll's Layer 2 scaling solution.
- Manage community channels, forums, and social media platforms to facilitate discussions, address inquiries, and foster a sense of belonging and engagement among community members.
- Identify relevant industry events, conferences, and meetups to showcase Scroll's ecosystem. Help to coordinate event participation, including speaking engagements, sponsorships, and networking opportunities. Effectively communicate Scroll's value proposition to event attendees and forge valuable connections.
- Collaborate with the partnerships team to develop joint marketing initiatives and co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners. Leverage partner networks to amplify Scroll's reach and visibility within the blockchain ecosystem.
- Plan, execute, and optimize community campaigns to drive user acquisition, developer engagement, and partner adoption.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze metrics, and make data-driven decisions to improve results and maximize ROI.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, developments, and competitive landscape within the Ethereum ecosystem and Layer 2 scaling solutions.
- Gather feedback from community members, partners, and industry participants to identify pain points, gather insights, and contribute to Scroll's product and ecosystem development roadmap. Provide actionable recommendations to internal teams based on user and market feedback.
- Contribute engaging and informative content across various channels, including website, blog, social media, newsletters, and educational resources.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the blockchain space.
- Strong understanding of Ethereum and Layer 2 scaling solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in ecosystem outreach, partnership development, or community management within the blockchain industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively engage and inspire diverse audiences, including developers, industry experts, and community members.
- Successful track record in developer community management, engagement, and building passionate user communities.
- Experience in content creation, including writing blog posts, social media content, and marketing collateral.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to make informed marketing decisions.
- You are directly aligned with our values of building with community, openness, credible neutrality.
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to make informed marketing decisions.
- You’re self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- You are passionate about contributing to the growth of the Ethereum ecosystem.
- You are highly motivated and naturally curious when it comes to helping new projects on the cutting edge of ZK, Account Abstraction, Defi, DAOs and NFTs.
- You are skilled at communicating in a remote, global team.
- You have a balanced and calm nature which allows you to navigate the ups and down of working for a growing, ever-developing web3 start-up.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Zk Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.