About CoinshiftCoinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to help improve the financial health of organisationsLearn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $215M+ in processed payments and having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.📈 Growth Lead at Coinshift At Coinshift, we are leading innovation in crypto treasury management. As we continue to expand, we are in search of a Growth Lead who can help scale our platform and add more users. This role will be hands-on and involve many areas of growth, starting from IC work to creating strategies.
- Own Coinshift’s business development function, driving partnerships and collaborations that contribute to Coinshift's growth.
- Establish strong relationships and strategic partnerships with relevant industry participants to build a supportive business ecosystem.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market growth strategy.
- Optimize the sales funnel, implementing data-driven strategies to increase conversion rates and accelerate growth.
- Build, manage, and own Coinshift’s sales process.
- Take ownership of, enhance, and oversee our customer success function to ensure the smooth onboarding of users and the satisfaction and retention of existing clients.
- Work hand-in-hand with the leadership team on our monetization strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align sales and marketing strategies for maximum impact.
- 3+ years of experience in a growth-focused role within a B2B tech startup.
- 2+ years of experience working in crypto / web3.
- Proven success in a growth role at an early-stage startup.
- Experience in building, managing, and mentoring high-performing sales and customer success teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a track record of building strong relationships with partners and clients.
- Experience building and improving growth-related processes
- A strategic mindset with the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A hands-on doer.
- Active listener, can easily relate to clients and understand their pain points
- Experience in fintech, accounting, or financial services.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Pay In Crypto Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Accounting Crypto Jobs, Startup Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Coinshift know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!