Head of Community
Co-Founded by Tim Tebow, Campus Legends is the first and fastest growing officially licensed NFT marketplace for collegiate athletics. As an athlete-led company, we understand fan engagement from the inside out. As a crypto-native company, we understand the NFT space and are the default NFT / experiential platform for collegiate athletics. This powerful combination provides our partners with a platform for long-term success.
Welcome to the world of experiential fandom – where value-driven NFTs unlock In-Real-Life and metaverse experiences alike. Or, as we like to call it, Fandom that Pays.
Campus Legends is seeking a Head of Community to join the team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and fast-growing company where you will lead the strategy, implementation, and growth of the Campus Legends community in the nascent and growing NFT space. As Head of Community, you will advocate for our community base, driving conversation, loyalty, engagement and fan experiences through a multichannel approach utilizing creativity, data, and innovative audience building tactics bringing fans a best-in-class community experience.
- Experience as a Community Manager ideally in the gaming industry with an interest in the crypto / NFT space (4+ years).
- Extreme passion for and experience engaging in the crypto / NFT community.
- Strong track record of success growing online communities from scratch, measured against monthly and quarterly goals.
- Experience creating content on Discord is a must along with experience managing other social platforms including Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Substack, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube and podcasting.
- Stays organized and on task with tight timelines. Possesses the ability to use project management tools and abide by the creative process.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with different teams on projects with tight timelines.
- A strong track record of managing high performing teams, measured against monthly and quarterly goals.
- Effective coach who is skilled at providing actionable feedback.
- Startup mentality and willingness to buckle down and work nights or even weekends.
- Ability to think on your feet, make decisions quickly, and apply sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to pivot with little notice.
- Data-driven approach to decision making.
- Possess wit, integrity, creativity, and the ability to positively impact online communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create & define THE best in class approach to community engagement across all Campus Legends platforms ensuring community growth for both new and existing fans.
- Responsible for the growth, stewardship, and nurturing of the Campus Legends audience.
- Develop Community team processes, ensuring best in class community guidelines & management, maximizg efficiency and a fan first approach across multiple platforms.
- You will collaborate with other teams at Campus Legends such as Gamification to incorporate into Discord, Marketing to create contest channels, community events or to make and maximize on announcements.
- Establish & Define the unique characteristics, voice, and day-to-day experience of each of online community.
- Build and lead Campus Legends’s Community team, scaling it to support the company’s portfolio across multiple platforms and groups.
- Lead the strategy and deployment of Discord bot commands, figuring out what bot commands we should include in our channels and why.
- Collaborate with other org heads cross functionally ensuring the community voice is heard across product, creative, marketing, etc. in order to continue serving the community with the best experiences possible.
- Optimize team processes using a data driven approach, tracking goals and performance metrics for the community teams to drive improvements over time.
- Create and maximize different channels by making sure each has a purpose and is working towards a core goal, decide which should be broadcast only, how often users can write in each channel and what barriers are needed to enter a channel.
- Develop and lead the strategy for incorporating and empowering brand influencers and streamers as well as partnering with other community managers and volunteers as needed.
- You will work with operations and legal to craft policies around engagement to make smart decisions about what is and is not off limits.
- Stay on top of industry trends, as well as innovate new ones.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Discord Web3 Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs.
May 14, 2022