Near Foundation is hiring full-time interns for multiple teams, including our Near Horizon and Business Development teams. Intern positions will be anywhere from 3-6 months in duration.
The NEAR Horizon team and BD teams drive awareness and adoption by attracting great founders and startup teams to build on NEAR and accelerating those teams to build successful products and services. We are an international team that understands the technology and works well with product, technical, and business stakeholders. The intern role on the Horizon team will support the Tech Lead and Program Managers with partnership management (accelerators, VCs, and corporate partners) and founder support management. An engineering or technical background is ideal, as founder support will require understanding their technical challenges and directing them to the correct resource. Our BD intern roles will support the Head of BD, Blockchain Success, and GM of SE Asia, Middle, East, and India in driving the functional strategy and delivering high performance of the partner acquisition & management efforts.
The right fit for these positions should be comfortable operating in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment with little structure and supervision.
In this role, you will:
- Work as a full-time member of the NEAR team
- Help build internal processes and tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness of our teams
- Have exposure to Senior Leadership of NEAR Foundation
- Have exposure to strategic Partners of NEAR Ecosystem
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements and products in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Identify and analyze the key trends in the NEAR ecosystem and blockchain / Web 3.0 industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive and hunger to achieve ambitious goals
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- High intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, decentralized applications, and the ways which communities and ecosystems form around them
- Prior professional experience via internships or summer jobs (ideally in tech, consulting, banking or VC but also open to profiles from different backgrounds)
- Top academic credentials and achievements in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated passion for blockchain, web 3.0, NFTs and crypto
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Internship Web3 Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Entry Level Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs.
Please let NEAR Foundation know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!