Junior Blockchain Marketer
Quadrant Protocol is the blockchain arm of Quadrant, developing many of the technologies powering the company’s Big Data solutions. Quadrant is a subsidiary of Appen, the world’s biggest AI data company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Marketer to:
- Take over ownership of all marketing and communications activities at Quadrant Protocol from the Director of Marketing , including strategy, planning, and leading the execution.
- Lead partnerships.
- Lead the NFT initiative of our flagship project, Geolancer.
It is a rare opportunity to get into blockchain marketing at a company creating tangible business value with these new technologies.
This is a community and content-focused role, best suitable for someone with 1-2 years of experience in a similar capacity (junior marketing manager, community manager) and a strong personal interest in blockchain and crypto.
- Building strong online communities around Quadrant Protocol with a content-first approach. This includes:
- Continuously producing written and visual content for all our marketing channels. Topics range from technical (with the help of our development team) to lighter content.
- Managing Quadrant Protocol’s social media venues (Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, etc), including creating programs to grow these channels and increase engagement.
- Marketing Quadrant Protocol on 3rd party websites and the media (industry blogs and news sites, etc).
- Shared responsibility for the Geolancer social media venues, working together with user education managers and Geolancer marketing managers.
- Actively contributing to Geolancer’s NFT project, including overseeing the artistic part.
- Researching partnership opportunities, especially with Geolancers and other EQUAD holders in mind.
- Helping the Geolancer team with creative user activation ideas based on feedback gathered on social media and when talking to Geolancers.
Expected skills and experience
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or community management, preferably at tech startups or blockchain projects
- Experience in producing written and visual content (knowledge of Canva is a plus)
- Professional and personal interest in crypto and blockchain (play-to-earn models, DeFi)
- Very strong sense of ownership
- Excellent English
- Technical acumen is an advantage (familiarity with Ethereum, good understanding of standards like ERC-721, ERC-1155)
- This is a fully remote position open to applicants in APAC.
- Work From Anywhere(Remote work)
- Great Opportunity for Personal and Professional Development
- You will have the opportunity to work internationally, with an international team, and international clients
- You will have the chance to work on solving problems in Data-as-a-Service and AI sectors
- You will have the great opportunity to work in a high growth start-up culture
- You will get the opportunity to work with the top 8 of 10 tech companies in the US
Please let Quadrant know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!
July 18, 2022