Manager, Treasury (Americas)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Internet of Money Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!About the Team: The Kraken Treasury Manager is a highly visible role requiring dynamic interactions across the entire finance organization, global settlements, product, and business development teams. Through experienced management skill and a data driven approach this candidate will lead team in facilitating the firm’s liquidity, cash management, and treasury operations needs.
- Manage a team of 3-5 individual Treasury Analysts to deliver results for the Treasury Organization and wider Kraken stakeholders
- Manage creation, maintenance, and interpretation of cash flows, loans, interest earnings, target balancing, and other custom treasury forecasting
- Use TMS, internal payment gateways, and banking partners to execute high value payments for treasury rebalancing and other operating needs
- Collaborate with treasury and OTC trading analysts to execute crypto trades and fiat foreign exchange transaction for customers and internal hedging
- Manage treasury operations tools across multiple global banking partners including cash pooling, legal entity cash concentration, and various payment portals
- Partner with Kraken’s global OTC trading team to provide robust and reliable global 24/7 settlement services and an extraordinary client experience
- Maintain a collaborative approach to continuous improvement of processes ensuring data verification, quality, and accuracy
- Conduct detailed analysis and deploy liquidity management tools to optimize internal ledger and bank account balances across a global legal entity structure
- Please note that weekend work is required 1-3 times per month for this role.
Skills You Should HODL:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics. MBA Preferred
- 7 years + experience that includes growth within Accounting, Financial Services, and Treasury roles
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion about bitcoin and cryptocurrency with a security first mind set
- Experience in markets, executing and settling spot FX in fiat and or crypto
- Experience managing or supervising a team for 2+ years
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build a variety of financial models and work with different data types
- Strong comprehension of the balance sheet and effects of transactions on the firm's assets and liabilities
- Understanding of global and local payment networks SWIFT, SEPA, etc
- Technical skills and experience to manage data in excel and SQL preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability excel in a fast-paced evolving environment
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Swift Crypto Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Accounting Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!