Marketing & Community Management internship
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a marketer; but most importantly someone who is strong-willed and self-motivated. A person that can understand complex topics and create innovative and efficient content with performing outcomes. The ideal candidate is in tune with the cryptocurrency industry and passionate about Binance.You are versatile with a “hacker” mindset and a great person to work with, able to write and edit clear, concise copy on tight deadlines.We are looking for an organized and rigorous worker, with excellent English and no fear to do the hard work when it is needed. We are a team of builders, so we build. “Hardcore” is one of the core values of Binance, remember that when you apply.Full-time opportunities are available after the Internship.
- Solve problems & answer questions raised by community members, provide support and assistance on behalf of the core team
- You will help us to build a strong Binancians community in Slovakia
- Organize and implement marketing campaigns, such as NFT airdrops, AMA, giveaways, track their results on new user growth and user activation
- Help to organize major Binance events/campaigns in Slovakia
- Be ready to do hard work and get responsibilities
- Coordinate educational blockchain hackathons in different regions of Slovakia, from ideation to execution
- Grow Binance’s user base and increase the awareness of the Binance brand in fun, creative and informative ways
- Help in the management and development of talents, working closely with KOLs, Youtubers and instagrammers
- Experience in community management, or related professional experience, with retail user communication skills, ideally with skills on Discord / Telegram / Tiktok / Instagram
- Great passion for the cryptocurrency industry, ideally with experience in crypto gaming and DAO
- Fast learning ability is a must
- Ready to work hard to grow in skills & can manage pressure and tight deadlines
- Organized, reliable and rigorous personality
- Business or native Slovak & English proficiency
- Previous experiences, personal projects where you showed initiatives
- Good knowledge of Binance’s Products and Services and blockchain-related terminologies and trends
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software