Physical Security Operations Analyst
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Physical Security Operations Analysts are instinctively driven to improve the environment around them and protect people, information, and organization assets. We are looking for an expert who will deliver a best-in-class, global physical security program support aimed at mitigating risk, ensuring continuity of operations and safeguarding our people, assets, reputation and brand.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve partnered with the Information Security team, Communications team, Marketing team, Legal team, and executive support staff to maintain physical security, globally
- Worked with the Director of Physical Security to develop, write and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Organized secure employee and executive travel
- Developed plans, for emergency response training and at a minimum a table top exercise
- Collaborated with the Business Technology team to plan and integrate physical security systems with overall company technology infrastructure
A background like this helps:
- Experience in intelligence community or corporate security environment for a global organization
- Working knowledge of intelligence driven physical security and organizational protection practices
- Ability to communicate security risks to a wide variety of audiences and implement security policy across global organizations
- Willingness to travel 20%-30%
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
Zone 1 $105,000 - $135,000 - $170,000
Zone 2 $92,000 - $120,000 - $148,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.#LI-BD1 #LI-Remote
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Director Crypto Jobs, Executive Web3 Jobs, Remote USA Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.