Program Manager, Accelerator
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. It offers a global real-time payment system that enables banks and financial institutions around the world to directly transact with each other without the need for a central correspondent. The company also offers FX Market Making, a solution enablingenterprises to gain access to cross-currency liquidity through a distributed network that allows foreign exchange to be externally sourced from a competitive FX marketplace or an internal FX trading desk. This minimizes FX exposure thereby lowering the volatility and counter-party risk of trades. Ripple Insights features industry updates, insider perspectives, and in-depth market analysis.
Ripple is a crypto solutions company that transforms how the world moves, manages, and tokenizes value. Through RippleX, we support and champion an open community of developers on XRP Ledger, so they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions, and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX is invested in the success of the growing XRP Ledger community, and we're looking for a strategic, results-oriented, and passionate Program Manager to accelerate projects building on the XRPL Ledger ecosystem with programs and resources to ensure their success. These programs can range from educational content, workshops, or recruiting mentors and speakers for the founding teams. It is an incredible opportunity to build something from the ground up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage, track, and work closely with projects to understand their need and support them through their early startup journey
- Develop an ongoing timeline of workshops, activities, and resources to support projects in their growth e.g., covering topics such as design thinking and product development; team & talent development; business & finance strategy; business development, growth hacking, and marketing, etc
- Identify, recruit, and onboard subject matter experts, curriculum creators, mentors, advisors to help develop workshops, activities, and other resources to maximize project success
- Develop and drive the educational programs and curriculum, mentor scheduling, administrative duties and while creating an excellent experience for projects in the ecosystem
- Plan and drive culture building and networking events for projects in the ecosystem
- Work closely with RippleX leadership to develop new strategies, assess educational program strengths, and address areas for improvement
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5 years + previous startup/tech experience, ideally in an operations-based role
- Ability to lead multiple programs from beginning to end - project management and client-facing experience are ideal, alongside being a quick learner
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders.
- An ability to think creatively to solve problems and work without being closely managed
- Understanding and engagement within the venture and startup ecosystem; and a network within that ecosystem is a plus
- Past experience in leading or supporting a tech startup accelerator or incubator
- Past experience in a tech startup or coaching startups in several areas of their development
- Passion for tech startups and entrepreneurship
- Cryptocurrency or blockchain technology ecosystem knowledge is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!