Protocol Growth Lead
UMA's mission is to make markets universally fair and accessible. We value each individual's right to economic freedom. To that end, our vision is to make building DeFi products easy.
UMA stands for Universal Market Access, and we are a decentralized financial contracts platform built to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk. Thus, empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
We are an international and growing team, join us to build a better system!
Check here for all our open job postings: https://angel.co/risk-labs/jobs
Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
Who is UMA?
We are a team, driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system. We have built an optimistic oracle for web3, and are building a robust ecosystem around that core solution. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed:
- We’re building foundational infrastructure for web3 and developing high quality products to showcase this.
- Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
- We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
Where do you fit in?
We're looking for a Protocol Growth Lead to join our team. You will have the opportunity to lead a small agile team to grow UMA product adoption within the exploding industry of DeFi and Web3.
- Establish and grow industry partnerships
- Be a leading UMA evangelist: attending & speaking at industry events, publishing thought leader content, and enhancing developer materials
- Create and execute on growth strategies with a small agile team of integration engineers
- Own a sales playbook and process that includes: managing lead generation, onboarding integration partners, participating in technical integration ideation and design, and being the go-to expert for UMA integrations
- Improve developer experience constantly: help translate partner & developer feedback into product requirements
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or growth role for software or protocols
- Formal or self-taught training in CS
- Working or hobbyist experience in blockchain/DeFi/web3
- Ability to convey complex concepts to various audiences with speed and influence
- Ability to create and own a sales process and playbook
- Experience working with DAOs, protocols, and other web3 entities
- Willingness to travel
- We value each individual’s right to economic freedom
- We value openness, honesty, and directness.
- We value integrity.
- We value iterative learning.
- We value taking smart risks.
- We value creating an environment where everyone “does their best work”.
- UMA's pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options. Salaries range from $100-200K and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
Still want to know more?
-Our team at UMA blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a diverse background of experiences and has drawn talent from Google, Ernst & Young, IBM and Goldman Sachs. We’re a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
-We value economic freedom, integrity, and taking smart risks. You’ll succeed at UMA if you’re a self-starter, kind, adaptable, and passionate about building impactful tools to make finance more equitable.
-UMA is a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. UMA teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly.
-You will not get bored at UMA. The OO empowers unlimited ideas, products, services and protocols. We are constantly developing, building, experimenting and evolving.
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let UMA know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!
August 23, 2022