Region Operations Specialist
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Translate marketing materials and other documents from English to Korean / Russian / Japanese (either one of them), ensuring accurate and culturally appropriate translations
- Adapt global marketing campaigns and materials for the corresponding local market, considering cultural nuances and preferencesProofread and edit the corresponding language content to maintain high-quality standards MarketingSocial Media and community management
- Develop and execute social media strategies to engage the local users, including but not limited to Kakao, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, etc. Brand Reputation Management
- Monitor and manage the brand's online presence in the corresponding local market Local Market Business Development
- Identify opportunities for partnership expansion with local ads channels, aiming to expand our promotion channels
- Develop creative collaborations and sponsored content initiatives with bloggers and influencers, aligning with our brand values and target audience Press Release and Sponsored Article Management
- Coordinate the creation and distribution of press releases and sponsored articles in the local market
- Collaborate with PR agencies and media partners to maximise exposure and brand awareness Local User Growth Management
- Connect with local key opinion leaders (KOLs), cryptocurrency enthusiasts, investors, etc. to promote affiliate & referral programs
- Establish and manage local users’ communities
- Localisation, Translation and Proofreading
- Bachelor's degree or above in a relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Korean / Russian / Japanese (either one) marketing, preferably in the cryptocurrency industry
- Native-level fluency in Korean / Russian / Japanese (either one) and proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Strong understanding of local crypto market, culture and consumer behaviour
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!