Senior Business Development Manager, Capital Markets/RWA, Asia
Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for driving business growth? Do you have a keen interest in the rapidly evolving the Capital Markets and RWA industries and its potential to revolutionize the way we interact with technology? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Chainlink Labs as our new Senior Business Development Manager. In this position, you will play a key role in structuring and negotiating deals with some of the largest capital markets and RWA blockchain projects in the world. You will work closely with our clients and executive team to identify and pursue strategic partnerships that can help us expand our reach and accelerate our growth.
- Drive deployment of our product suite with players in the Real World Asset industry (both web3 and TradFi) as well more general Capital Markets players
- Create access to a wide range of senior executives in financial markets based on existing broad relationships with high profile financial institutions and deep experience selling to these stakeholders
- Own our strategic direction and progress for the RWA landscape, building and accelerating the bridge between native web3 players and Traditional Finance institutions
- Ability to be hands on with key relationships and deals to ensure progress
- Extensive (8+ years) deal experience with financial institutions having originated, negotiated, and closed large/strategic partnership or BD deals with creative terms leveraging on a wide range of relationships with senior executives at major financial institutions
- Having worked at a large asset manager and understands the asset management ecosystem in APAC, including regulatory requirements, major participants, and established service providers.
- Have an extensive network of relationships across financial institutions in APAC and the ability to connect to and influence their strategic planning
- Deep interest in blockchains and general crypto experience, ideally as a user/holder.
- Mandarin Speaking. As this is needed in Hong Kong (Incls. The Great Bay Area) the Fintech & Web3 high-level leadership discussion. E.g. HK Web3 and Fintech community communication language is Mandarin.
- Experience working with digital assets and/or inside a leading financial services provider
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Has set up something from scratch, either a startup or a department or initiative; has taken something from zero to one.
- Have a working knowledge of the Real World Asset landscape, including potential barriers to scale
- Experience working with blockchain technologies
- Credible presence on stage for public appearances
- Has worked in regulated industries
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Executive Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Startup Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.