Senior Full Stack Engineer (Widget Team)
We are a fully remote, global team across 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. In the same way the internet became a means to democratize information, cryptocurrency is becoming a means to democratize financial participation at scale. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The Discipline ❤️Our engineering discipline builds the technology that enables MoonPay to learn quickly and scale easily. We organise in small cross-functional squads of 3-5 engineers and an embedded Product Manager, Product Designer and Product Data Analyst. We currently have 10 squads across Payments / Finance, Compliance / Fraud and Core Product / Growth. Over time these squads will split out and we are also building new squads focusing on new revenue streams and product verticals. We’re pragmatic and believe in having fluid structure, this means people can move between teams or specialise.
Tech Stack 💻
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- Node.JS for our backend platform
- GraphQL & REST for communicating between our frontend and backend
- TypeORM, TypeDI, Type-GraphQL and Routing-Controllers for our backend libraries
- React / React Native with Apollo for building our customer facing products
- Postgres as our core database
What you’ll do 👀
- Work in the widget team, helping build a core set of products.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones.
- Scale our systems to support our ever growing partner and consumer base.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations.
- Integrate and work closely with external service providers to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase.
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code on both backend and frontend.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Engineers.
- Champion the writing of high quality code.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline.
- Lead squads from an Engineering perspective, partnering closely with Product Managers.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You are confident developing, releasing and maintaining web applications in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You’re comfortable working a full stack role on the front and backend.
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- You’ve got a deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- You have cloud native experience with AWS or similar e.g Google Cloud
- Bonus points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in payments or FinTech.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Product Designer Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Designer Web3 Jobs, Typescript Web3 Jobs, React Native Crypto Jobs, Recruiter Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Frontend Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Move Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.