Senior Sales and Business Development Manager
We just closed our second investment round from some of the top VCs in the space to continue scaling our business to become the pillar of the Web3 economy. If you are an expert at technical b2b sales and keen on becoming a key player of a fast-growing innovation in Web3, you are in the right place!
What is Nabu.xyz?
Nabu.xyz is a VC-backed Web3 startup that uses Artificial Intelligence to value digital assets (NFTs), enabling NFT Finance, treasury management, and transparent accounting/auditing for Web3.
As digital assets are becoming standardized property records with smart contract functionality, we are fulfilling the fundamental need for a trusted, layer-3 valuation engine for NFTs, covering digital art, gaming, metaverse, IP, real-world assets, and more.
We are an experienced dynamic, ambitious and results-driven team looking for a like-minded individual to join Timur, a serial entrepreneur having exited 2 startups, Ricardo multi-CTO having been in banking for 13 years leading the exotic asset divisions of banks, and Diederik is a data scientist and astrophysicist with 15+ years of experience developing quantitative models and extracting information from noisy data sets.
We are based in London, UK, but we operate in a fully remote culture distributed all around the world. Its a dynamic environment that requires grit, flexibility, and proactivity and in which you have the opportunity to learn a lot about building a successful business as well as gaining deep technical product knowledge in Web3.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive with an entrepreneurial mindset and interest in the Web3 space to help us scale and bring the business to the next levels by expanding Nabu's customer base by developing and closing new businesses, as well as maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships.
The applicant must be product-savvy, have a deep understanding of blockchain technology, trends, and the ability to articulate value points with prospective customers and internal teams.
Areas of Ownership & Key Responsibilities:
Technical Sales Operations
By joining us, you will become the Head of the Sales and Business Development department. You will have the space to build out/develop our sales strategy end-to-end. Specific areas of focus:
- Drive Revenue Generation: Take ownership of the sales process from prospecting to closing deals. Identify potential customers, establish contact, conduct effective product presentations, negotiate contracts, and secure new business opportunities. Maximize sales revenue by meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets.
- Build Strong Client Relationships: Nurture long-term relationships with clients, ensuring their satisfaction and loyalty. Understand their unique needs, provide tailored solutions, and proactively anticipate future requirements. Serve as a trusted advisor by offering exceptional customer service and maintaining regular communication.
- Technical Product Knowledge Expertise: Develop an in-depth understanding of Nabus product, features, and competitive advantages. Effectively articulate product benefits and demonstrate how our solutions meet client needs. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to remain a trusted resource for customers.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Utilize CRM tools to manage and track sales activities, maintain accurate records, and generate insightful reports. Continuously monitor the sales pipeline, identify potential bottlenecks, and implement effective strategies to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Assist prospects in understanding Nabu's products based on their use cases and translate that into product features.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional Teams: Work closely with SDRs, Engineering, Data Science and Design to deliver value to customers. Provide valuable feedback from the field to assist in refining product offerings and overall business development initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales ideally in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience in financial services and DeFi.
- Demonstrable success in winning market share and dominating sectors, backed by clear numbers and evidence.
- Strong interest in digital assets, decentralized finance, and cryptocurrencies.
- BA/BS degree.
- Hard-working, dedicated, data-driven.
- Ability to excel both independently and work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated commitment to understanding and prioritizing the needs of the customer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Hubspot and other Sales Enablement tools.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option)
- Remote-first work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
If you think we could be a great fit for your next breakthrough, and if you are a self-starter with a passion for emerging technologies and a track record of sales success, we want to hear from you!
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
May 09, 2023