Senior Strategy & Operations Manager
Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
A bit about us:Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!A bit about the role:This role sits within Immutable's Strategy & Operations team and involves defining and implementing effective strategies and processes for the commercial organisation, as well as developing key insights that enable our growth.We are seeking a strategic thinker who can understand and address the challenges faced by our internal teams, customers, and end-users. The ideal candidate will use prioritisation, analytics, process creation, communication, and change management to turn this understanding into actionable plans. You will be at the epicentre of our commercial strategy, across a wide variety of teams. The magic in this role will come from the opportunity to think out-of-the-box, and subsequently drive outcomes end to end.In this position, you will collaborate with various partners, such as sellers, partner success managers, solutions and launch engineers, to develop new opportunities and implement best practices. You will also work closely with the Commercial Leadership team and collaborate across departments like finance, product, data, and marketing to achieve your goals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, build and bring to life compelling strategies to improve the partner experience, amplify our business results, improve productivity of team members, and more.
- Drive alignment across many stakeholders, and be a champion of shared goals, ensuring all of our commercial teams and leaders are running in the same direction and obsessing over the same outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with our commercial leadership team and Finance to forecast, to assess the health of our business, discover gaps and opportunities.
- Drive core operations within the commercial organisation, including, but not limited to our CRM (in collaboration with others in our team), our sales and launch processes, our variable compensation design and system.
We would love you to have:
- Strong aptitude in modelling, forecasting, and financial acumen. We are building a better future for gamers and game developers, and you’ll be part of the team that builds strong financial business cases to executive stakeholders
- A sophisticated understanding of business development strategy, commercial operations, forecasting/analytics or customer success. This acumen allows you to link strategy to goals, and through to execution on the ground.
- Comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and using them to inform strategic direction, and you come equipped with a clear understanding of sales/customer performance metrics and KPIs.
- Can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You hold high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thoughts, and the ability to set a clear vision. Strong executive-level communications skills.
- A demonstrated ability to look at problems creatively and deliver exceptional results to the most complex problems, by simplifying issues. You use your proficiency in project management to design an outcome, achieve cross-functional alignment, pilot, evaluate and achieve adoption. You thrive in ambiguity as it allows you to maximise your impact.
- Operational experience within a tech/SaaS business or management consulting experience.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Business Development Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Executive Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.