Software Engineer, Integrations Tooling
Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location. About Us Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.Who we’re looking for: • You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions. • You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results. • You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies. • You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term. • You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth. At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. As a Software Engineer on the Integrations Tooling team, you will help us build the tools and frameworks to support our core workflows in the Chainlink ecosystem. You will work closely with smart contract and node operations teams to ensure they are equipped to efficiently manage Chainlink oracle deployments and smart contracts. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future. This includes exposure to a wide variety of blockchains and protocols.This is a great role for a senior engineer with Golang or Typescript experience interested in exploring the blockchain and smart contract world and gaining exposure to a wide variety of blockchains and protocols.We are distributed across time zones and continents, and we embrace remote work.We all have different backgrounds and are determined to help you succeed no matter where you are or who you are. If you think you would do a great job at Chainlink, we are looking forward to speaking with you, even if you don't match 100% of the job requirements: those describe people we've usually had a great time working with, but they're not a tick-box exercise.
- Own large components of the toolchain that supports all Chainlink Labs infrastructure and smart contract management
- Converge disparate frameworks built to support different blockchains into one unified experience (a highly unique and ambitious undertaking!)
- Work directly with blockchain integrations, engineering operations, and our security teams to ensure they are able to efficiently and securely execute core workflows
- Actively participate in leveling the team’s engineering bar, increasing the velocity of the team and the reliability and security of the product
- Mentor other engineers on the team
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Computer science fundamentals and systems design
- Ability to be creative and resourceful when tackling ambiguous technical challenges
- Strong communication skills. You can give and receive constructive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and code reviews
- 3-5 years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment, including hands-on Golang development
- Excitement for blockchain, web3, and similar decentralized technologies
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Golang Web3 Jobs, Rust Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, TypeScript Web3 Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Solidity Crypto Jobs, Move Crypto Jobs, Smart Contract Web3 Jobs, Contract Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.