WHO WE ARE:
PALO IT is a global innovation consultancy and Agile software development company dedicated to helping organizations embrace tech as a force for good. We work with clients to rapidly launch products and services, create new business models, and prepare leadership and culture for the future. We are a community of innovators, designers and technologists across 11 offices and five continents (France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Mexico and Colombia).
We're committed to helping businesses transform to better our world. We're proud to be a World Economic Forum (WEF) New Champion, and a B Corp-certified company in Singapore and Hong Kong, currently working towards certification across all other locations.
You will use your talents in software development, application architecture, design thinking and problem solving to help create rapid prototypes and enable the rapid acceleration of ideas. You have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to manage client projects and build or be part of a high performing engineering team that consistently exceeds expectations. You will also work closely with project teams and business stakeholders and provide technical expertise that enables innovation.
- Provide full stack expertise to the engineering team and establish best practices on code quality and processes.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver great products.
- Build confidence in our project delivery through automation, continuous integration and delivery, monitoring, and analytics.
- Provide timely and constructive feedbacks on architecture designs, code qualities and best practices to the engineering team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a creative individual with deep technological expertise, business acumen and software development background. You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external parties with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are endlessly curious, a self-starter and able to quickly grasp and understand a wide variety of software environments and solution.
- You are interested in designing scalable, reliable, and secure software using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries, and technical environment.
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in Full stack development with 3 years of experience in client management for senior consultant. We prefer ReactJS for Frontend development and NodeJS/Java/Python/PHP/.NET for Backend development.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, TDD, BDD, or XP.
Candidates with experience in one or more of the following are preferred:
- Cloud Computing
- Event Streaming (Kafka, etc...)
- Rule Engines (IBM ODM, Drools, Camunda etc...)
- Robotic Process Automation
- Web3 (Metaverse, Blockchain, etc...)
- Mobile (IOS, Android, Flutter, React Native, KMM)
- Java SpringBoot
MORE ABOUT PALO IT:
Using our B Corp certification and WEF status as our north star, we’re eager to adapt to change, learn from our experiences and move to meet our planet’s urgent needs. With 2025 as our horizon, we are taking action to meet the following objectives:
- Become a climate net-zero company
- Attain 50% of revenue from projects with a positive impact
- Train 100% of our workforce on impact
- Achieve B Corp certification among all 11 of our offices across the globe
- Attain 90% happy employees at PALO IT
Our clients (https://www.palo-it.com/en/case-study) are amongst the world's most successful companies. We innovate with both established Fortune 1000s, SMEs and start-ups who aim to make an impact, become global leaders and address the world's most complex challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stimulating working environments
- Unique career path
- International mobility
- Internal R&D projects
- Knowledge sharing
- Personalized training
- Entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship
For more on our team culture and benefits in Singapore, check out our careers page (https://www.palo-it.com/en-sg/careers)
PALO IT Singapore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Palo IT SG does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Palo-IT.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Palo-IT’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.palo-it.com/en/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, React Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, React Native Web3 Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Move Web3 Jobs, Node Js Web3 Jobs, Ios Web3 Jobs, Java Web3 Jobs, Android Crypto Jobs, Full Stack Web3 Jobs, Metaverse Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let PALO IT know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!