As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll work between our engineering, product and sales teams, spending time with incredible customers building world class experiences. You’ll spend time understanding customer needs, providing solutions and using you first-hand knowledge to inform our products.
Ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the crypto and NFT space and enjoys working at a rapidly growing startup! You also align with our our BLOCK values.
What you’ll do
- Help partners build the best MoonPay integration possible.
- Strategize and guide publicly traded businesses how to use our products, becoming subject matter experts.
- Review existing integrations and propose improvements.
- Contribute to MoonPay’s developer documentation, tooling and developer relations.
- Handle day-to-day onboarding communication and support.
- Provide constant feedback to our product team based on partner conversations.
Who are we looking for? We’re hiring a talented and driven solutions engineer.
- You have excellent communications skills and emotional intelligence: you can explain deep technical concepts to non-technical folks.
- You’ve worked as a Solutions Engineer or a client facing engineering role for at least 2 years.
- You’ve previously contributed to developer experience and documentation, both internal and external.
- You propagate high standards upon others within your organization.
- You can collect and filter product intelligence and feedback.
- You’ve worked on products that have impacted millions of people.
- You’ve been at a startup that has experienced significant growth.
- You have experience with crypto / NFTs and Web 3.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and consists of the following stages:
- Initial screen (20-30 minutes)
- Remote take-home task
- Final interviews (2-3 30 minute interviews with the team, or people you might be working closely with outside the team)