Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced UX researcher with intimate knowledge of Web3.0 to join our team. As a UX researcher at Alchemy, you will be part of the design team and work across many types of brand and product initiatives. You'll help define, plan, and conduct multi-phased, mixed-method user research, which informs our understanding of Alchemy's current and potential user experiences to drive our product strategy.You will provide timely and actionable insight to product teams with factual, evidence-based studies. Take a holistic view of our understanding of our users and their behavior, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.You will inspire change, evaluate and present qualitative and quantitative data, and help the UX and Engineering teams better understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Effectively conduct, manage, and prioritize primary/secondary research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments, align and efficiently execute critical insights and work with a large group of stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing to identify topics and trends.
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the people who could use our products
- Design and execute end-to-end custom primary research using a wide variety of methods
- Relentlessly focus on users and solving their needs and wants - you put users first and have experience driving impact from insights
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, and market trends
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Be a mentor and coach new UX researchers on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with 4+ years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in a related field and 2+ years’ relevant experience, or Ph.D. in a related field and relevant experience
- Experience with consumer products, consumer insights, or product development
- Understanding of Web3.0 and Web3.0 experiences
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks, including research, planning, evaluation, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Familiarity with a diverse set of UX research tools and vendors.
- Degrees in a human behavior related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Information science, Media studies, Computer Science, or Economics
- Previous start-up experience is a plus ✨
- Experience with both consumer and developer products is a plus ✨
Please let Alchemy know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!