Business Development Associate (Web3 Security)
The Business Development Associate role will utilize Nethermind’s engineering talent to accelerate the adoption & development of permissionless, open & decentralized systems. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of a pivotal time in web3.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a member of the Business Development team, you will focus on the growth of Nethermind’s business across Security Audits, and formal Verification
Your responsibilities will be multifaceted and will require you to be proactive and motivated. You will attract new clients, build relationships with them, negotiate and close deals, and manage existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will focus on working with Security Audits, formal verification, and real-time monitoring
This is an enormous opportunity to utilize your problem-solving ability and pave the path for the future of Blockchain technology.A Day in the Life
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients
- Building strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Engaging with projects across ecosystems
- Identify and invent new value propositions with existing relationships and partners
- Assisting with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, etc
- 2+ years of work experience in sales or business development
- Experience in web3 is required
- Previous experience selling security services and products is preferred
- Proven experience in sales and closing deals (provide measurable results)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written/verbal communication & presentation skills
- Ability to generate and acquire new leads
- Strong network in Web3 space (Ethereum, Starknet, other L2s)
- Experience on working with marketing on lead generation campaigns
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and explaining your ideas concisely
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to work fast, and autonomous
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technology & the crypto space.
- Great at building & leveraging relationships, while maintaining and bringing relationships with an already existing base of clients/connections (portfolio)
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of sales, marketing and operations.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!