Business Development Manager (Latam)
At EXMO.com, we have a vision of the world where crypto is in every wallet.
We’re building a global fintech platform that allows everyone to buy, sell and hold crypto. Our products span from a one-tap interface for beginners to advanced trading tools, both on the web and on mobile apps... and we have so much more planned for the future!
Are you passionate about the world of crypto and digital assets? Do you possess a strong knack for developing strategic partnerships and driving business growth? We are seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem, managing external partnerships and exploring new opportunities.
This is a global remote position. You could work from any location in the world, but be able to conduct meetings & calls in GMT+2.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our company's growth strategy. Your tasks will include:
- Defining, driving, and delivering the company’s listing strategy.
- Generating new leads by identifying value-capturing asset opportunities.
- Being the front-facing client services manager for our existing token partners and market makers.
- Negotiating and closing on commercial terms of crypto projects, managing a robust pipeline, and producing in-depth research reports with your team.
- Updating the process to list cryptocurrencies across Legal, Compliance, Product, and Operations teams.
- Helping shepherd crypto projects through the process of our listings.
A strong familiarity with networking in LATAM region is an essential necessity. This regional expertise will play a pivotal role in cultivating meaningful partnerships within this area.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A genuine passion for and deep interest in crypto and digital assets.
- At least 2 years in a similar business development role at a crypto exchange or web3 protocol.
- Fluency in English and strong negotiation skills for conducting business discussions effectively.
- A knack for problem-solving and clear, effective communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Perks of being a part of EXMO.com._ Crypto teaches us to be flexible, forget about cliched employer offerings and grab the perks that you really deserve!_
- Work from any location in the world
- KPI-based compensation in USDT (% of sales)
- Gym compensation
- Professional growth by attending courses and conferences
- 20 days annual vacation
- 10 days off per year without sick leave
- Extra day off to celebrate big if you have a birthday, wedding, kid’s birthday. We also offer a gift—money bonus to make your party even more significant!
Friendly team who is waiting for a new peer! :)
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs.