Working at The Block is one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you’ll have in your career.
The Block is the leading research, analysis and news brand in the digital asset space. Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block’s team is spread across 7 times zones, covering the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space 24/7.
Through The Block’s website + newsletter, the Genesis research brand, our podcast “The Scoop,” hosted + 3rd party events and community participation, we interact daily with tens of thousands of crypto natives, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, government leaders and more.
The Block delivers deep insight into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments and markets. The Block’s foundation is simple: we are the first and final word in digital assets.
The Block Research is looking for a passionate individual to join our 25-person research team. As a Research Intern, you will produce unique insights about the digital assets industry that institutions and corporate executives around the world rely on.You will work directly with the research teams responsible for delivering on custom research projects for our clients. The Block’s Professional Services team works directly with The Block’s clients on a variety of special projects, ranging investment diligence, asset diligence, product & GTM strategy, market update briefings, thought leadership, and custom data pulls. As a member of a lean team, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the strategic decisions of some of the most well regarded firms in crypto, traditional finance and tech.Having access to the full spectrum of digital asset data providers and internal frameworks, you will be able to utilize your analytical skills to produce highly demanded state-of-the-art insights. Moreover, by leveraging our strong industry network, you will expand your existing knowledge base and have the opportunity to build your own personal brand on social media and through events.This role offers competitive compensation and significant opportunities for advancement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching various digital asset related topics and synthesizing findings into presentations, documentation, or more casual phone conversations with clients.
- Managing deliverables and meeting research deadlines as agreed upon by the client, the research team and yourself
- Owning the data analysis and financial models required for custom research and investment diligence projects
- Owning the PowerPoint and or written deliverables for strategic advisory or sector update projects
- Identifying prospective project topics and drafting marketing materials to support outbound sales initiatives
- Other tasks related to being part of an early-stage company that receives numerous requests for public appearances, knowledge sharing, and community interaction
Successful Candidates will Likely:
- Be at least a junior in college majoring in computer science, finance, economics or another field with a substantial quantitative/technical component
- Have a prior internship in consulting, investment banking, tech or crypto
- A desire to develop subject matter expertise across multiple disciplines in the digital assets industry and a willingness to research new topics
- Knowledge of the current digital asset ecosystem, blockchains, and underlying technological frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, and a unique ability to convey complex topics in logical frameworks
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Internship Web3 Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs.