Staff Product Data Analyst
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The Analytics Team at Chainalysis is looking for a Staff Product Data Analyst to help define and create the next generation of deep dive and performance metrics visibility tools. Our ideal candidate is comfortable in a nascent and fast-paced space with a lot of ambiguity, enjoys translating complex business questions into well-defined quantitative problems, and is capable of building scalable analytics solutions to answer these questions. You’ll join the Business Technology, Data and Analytics Team in our centralized analytics unit and work with stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Engineering, Product Design, Sales & Customer Success to define metrics and scale our analytics capabilities. The analytical tools and dashboards you build will help us understand the drivers of success metrics and make informed business decisions.
Priorities in your first year include:
- Accessing and analyzing all of Chainalysis’ datasets including product usage, sales, customer, financial system, and other datasets.
- Familiarity with product portfolio, how our users engage with them and have driven insights to key stakeholders
- Owning and speaking to key metrics across the product portfolio with a deep expertise in Chainalysis specific data and analytics concepts.
- Treating our internal data as a product and helped to scale the company’s analytics platforms, training folks to leverage BI tools, and providing your colleagues with actionable insights
- Building tools and mechanisms to consolidate and update data regularly to make data easily accessible to all stakeholders in the company
- Translating business questions into quantitative questions, uncovering the inputs into our success metrics and developing actionable insights that influence our leadership teams to identify critical areas of improvement
- Upkeep of KPI metrics and planned data analysis roadmaps to meet the operational and performance tracking requirements across teams
- Presenting complex yet actionable findings or insights to leadership that directly impact the business
- Educational background in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Economics, Analytics or a quantitative discipline preferred
- Professional work experience in a hands-on analytics or data science function with proven quantitative orientation, manipulating large datasets for time series analysis, cohorting, segmentation and forecasting.
- Experience in inventing new metrics, conducting root cause analysis, A/B testing and developing reporting/visualization solutions (e.g., Tableau, Quicksight)
- Proven ability to translate ambiguous business and product questions into quantitative problem statements, structure complex analysis, implement large scale analytical solutions and drive business and product insights.
- Advanced skills in SQL, Tableau, Product Analytics tools (e.g., Pendo), Data Warehouse solutions (e.g., Redshift)
- Knowledge and experience with data pipeline technologies, data modeling (star schemas, snowflake, aggregation tables), basic data architectures (compute and reporting clusters).
- Fluency with statistical analytics and a programming language such as R, Python etc.
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization of multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills - you’re passionate about storytelling via data!
- A Just Do It attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession.
- An ownership mindset - acts and makes decisions on behalf of the company, not just the team. Never heard of the words “not my job”.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Move Crypto Jobs, Data Analyst Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.