Web3 Technical Content Engineer - MOVE
We’re a decentralized, remote-first company with teammates based in Singapore, India and Pakistan (for now 😉). We are divided by borders but our common mission to help devs build and flourish in the web3 ecosystem has brought us very close. If you are in any timezone of Asia and are a web3 native, we would love to have you onboard.
The startup has acquired over 120K devs in 11 months of launch. We are looking for a high energy and passionate Sales Specialist to join our team
Metaschool produces courses for devs to build, ship, and learn Web3.We’re a decentralized, remote-first company with teammates based in Singapore, India and Pakistan. We are divided by borders, but our common mission to help developers build and flourish in the web3 ecosystem has brought us very close.Our Core Values:🏗 Buidl dope shit! - We care about what you have built, not your degrees or FAANG experience.🌈 Stay weird - Own yourself, be yourself! Diversity is our strength!🏔 Improve daily - Daily efforts compound. Don’t underestimate them.☝ Developers come first - We are building for devs. Put them first, always!📝 Learners for life - Leave your ego outside, learn whenever you can.🤝 Collaborate to win - If you want to go far, collaborate and go with a team.About the Role:Metaschool's content is the heartbeat of developer engagement, designed to inspire and empower. Your role as a Web3 Technical Content Engineer is pivotal in shaping this content. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you'll plan, create, and maintain a range of materials that span from our ongoing projects to intriguing topics that ignite your curiosity.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to craft and maintain documentation, tutorials, blogs, and social media posts focused on Move within the web3 landscape.
- Engage with subject matter experts and teammates for collaborative learning and content creation in Move.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread peers’ Move-related content to ensure quality.
- Contribute insights to design, development, and marketing discussions specific to Move.
- Network and stay updated within the global community of Web3 and Move enthusiasts.
- Intrigued by the web3 landscape, with a particular interest in Move.
- Proficient in making complex Move concepts understandable through engaging storytelling.
- Quick to learn and adapt to new technologies like Move, creating valuable content.
- Capable of simplifying complex Move concepts into easier, digestible language for learners.
- A source of unique content ideas within the web3 and Move space.
- Enjoys automating repetitive tasks to enhance creative capacity.
- Flourishes in dynamic, chaotic environments, finding creative solutions in Move.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Move Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.