Now is an amazing time to join AnRKey X as we move into the next stage of scaling. Backed by leading VC funds, advisors, and industry partners, AnRKey X is a multi-release GameFi studio for the Play to Earn metaverse. One of the founding companies leading the GameFi movement since launch in 2020, AnRKey X has pushed the boundaries of DeFi gaming and NFT technology to enable borderless metaverses making it easy for billions of gamers around the world to monetize their game play, create, trade and earn in community-owned virtual economies. Founded by recognized global leaders with 80+ years of collective experience in crypto, DeFi, gaming, FinTech, and entertainment, AnRKey X aims to continue leading the Web3 gaming and metaverse industry into the future.
Location: Remote working, company’s timezone is Indochina GMT +7
We are hiring a Marketing Manager for AnRKey X to support development and execution of marketing and community growth strategies for AnRKey X across its multi-release Play to Earn game studio and suite of metaverse creator and developer tools.
This role requires an experienced marketing professional and team player who will not only support senior executives, but take the lead when necessary and manage marketing and community activities. A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for building and operating business-driving marketing decisions while being able to contribute in a hands-on fashion. They should have a deep understanding of effective marketing, community, and content management practices in the decentralized finance markets, blockchain or traditional gaming, and the metaverse across the entire spectrum of traditional and digital marketing and community channels.
- Working as a part of the team, you’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing strategies and communication activities
- Coordinate all marketing initiatives to generate real and tangible results
- Hands on participation and collaborate with internal and external teams in all our marketing and content creation operations
- Produce high quality written content for social media, blog posts, email and newsletters
- Manage and implement posting on social media and community platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Utilizing marketing analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, google ads, facebook etc.) to create brand awareness and understand the market segmentation in order to fully target the right audience.
- Track and study marketing analytics metric data to determine the ROI of marketing efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams on overall social media strategy, overseeing social media operations and implement metrics for measuring and reporting performance
- Identify and engage with influencers and general promotion vendors
- Manage budgets for marketing campaigns
- Analyze market trends and conduct competitive analysis
*Must Have Relevant Experience*
- At least 3 years of relevant marketing experience and a proven track record in crypto, blockchain or traditional gaming, Decentralized Finance, NFTs or metaverse.
- A deep understanding of the gaming, metaverse, NFT,and DeFi markets, the trends and the key players
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Strong writing skills: proficient experience in social media, blog post, community, and newsletter writing
- Strong analytical and logical skills, problem-solving and organizational skills and strong presentation skills - are required
- Experience with marketing analytics e.g. Google and Facebook analytics, able to do analysis and propose optimizing actions. In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels (Google ads, Google Analytics, Facebook,Twitter, Reddit. etc.) is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working extensively on Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, and Discord
- Able to provide clear and direct communication. Turning complex ideas into simple presentations to present to both internal and external stakeholders.
- High calibre of operational standards background - always being proactive and meticulous - with an eye for details.
- Additional language(s) including Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, or Turkish is a bonus
- Remote work only (must be able to work on Asia time zone)
Compensation is based on experience of the highly-qualified applicant meeting requirements.
April 01, 2022