Concordium is a layer one blockchain on a mission to migrate billions of users from the old world to the new world.
Hello Crypto Community!
Concordium is seeking an experienced Community Manager to grow our community following and increase engagement, by building strong relationships with our members. Focusing on Telegram and Twitter, your role is to be the voice of the brand at the heart of the community, to inspire people to interact, and to prepare them for breaking news, new partnerships, and most importantly, to demonstrate the value of the Concordium chain.
We are Concordium, a layer one blockchain that provides an ID framework that will help migrate billions of users from web2 to web3 over the next decade. Designed by some of the world’s leading blockchain researchers, and founder of Saxo Bank, Lars Seier Christensen, Concordium is prepared to facilitate the entire world on chain. Our team consists of key leadership with significant experience that have both built and worked at some of the largest companies in the banking, finance, and the crypto world.
We’re looking for someone extremely passionate about crypto, NFTs, and blockchain, to genuinely and authentically drive interest to our chain by creating a vibrant and trusted community. You will be part of the marketing team that ensures Concordium is known and resonates with the crypto community.
- Develop and schedule a content calendar, 30 days running.
- Organize community events to boost engagement, including quizzes, giveaways, competitions.
- Write, comment, and share engaging content supported in collaboration with our graphic designer, and marketing team.
- Respond to comments right away, answer questions or delegate to the appropriate channels and experts.
- Monitor feedback and provide insights to the Concordium team to help improve the chain.
- Manage bots on Telegram and Discord.
- Direct developer or funding enquiries to the grant program.
- Experience as a community manager from a crypto firm.
- Solid understanding of the crypto industry, terminology, and culture.
- Credentials from successful and authentically hyped and launched well-known NFT projects, tokens, and chains.
- Crypto native, and understanding of how to manage Telegram, Twitter, and later, Discord.
- Passion for elevating brand stories through incredible content.
- A great team consistently showing dedication, humor and respect in the way we work.
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of tasks and disciplines in an international organization.
- Continuous and informal cooperation with the Concordium team giving you the opportunity to liaise and discuss with dedicated colleagues.
- A complex, exciting and intellectually challenging environment with the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive every day.
May 13, 2022