DeFi Technical Researcher
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turnInnovation - We never give up seeking creative waysTeamwork - We value each other’s effortsOpenness - We are transparent with our processesCourage - We are not afraid of mistakesUrgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DeFi space and familiar with the codebase of common DeFi applications.
- Deep research in the innovation in the DeFi space and recommend the most suitable solution to the product team
- Design radical solutions for critical product problems, analyze the technology environment and document requirements
- Conduct feasibility studies and develop prototype coding to help innovate the product and solve problems
- Contribute technical write-ups and thought leaderships relating to defi products
- Participate in the overall structure design of the decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms.
- Participate in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with WOO Network.
- Who will you be working with?
- DeFi engineering developers, Technical lead, Product team, C-suite, BD and Investment Analyst. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- What challenges will you face?
- WOO Network competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way. As a member of the security team, the balancing of controls between developing and security policies is a major task you will need to solve based on the experience and communication with internal teams before you make a decision. Our goal is to provide top level secure service for customers.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- You’re good in English.
- Deeply participated in top-tier DeFi protocol’s usage, liquidity providing and yield farmings
- Read through and familiar with popular DeFi protocol’s smart contract code, and consistently explore the newly created DeFi protocols
- Familiar with Solidity smart contract development or other smart contract development language, and have experience in relevant DeFi applications, such as decentralized exchange, yield product, staking, etc.
- Eager to engage the core DeFi developer community and produce technical writeups and thought leadership
- It’s a plus - you’ve contributed the source code for popular DeFi protocols
- It’s a plus - you’re familiar with blockchain algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms.
- You have good communication, expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- You have good self-directed learning skills.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)
Please let WOO Network know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!