Our team at Composable Finance are on a mission to build a fully interoperable DeFi ecosystem capable of offering developers and end-users alike seamless user experience and utility. Next generation DeFi applications require robust cross-chain and cross-layer infrastructure including an array of intuitive developer tools and a vibrant decentralized community. Our core consists of cutting-edge solutions that allow builders to seamlessly build dApps capable of being deployed across one or several layer 1 or layer 2 infrastructure. Our vision of hyper liquidity and composability abstract the underlying technology into a single interface, unlocking the potential for new primitives to be developed at an unprecedented pace.
Full time remote position
Our team at Composable Finance are on a mission to build a fully interoperable future capable of offering developers and end-users alike seamless user experience and utility.
Our vision of hyper liquidity and composability abstract the underlying technology into a single interface, unlocking the potential for new primitives to be developed at an unprecedented pace.
We believe that creativity, communication, and community will be reimagined and reconciled for a more inclusive and composable future.
About the position
If you love speaking, writing and helping other developers , this role is for you. The ideal candidate is an experienced developer that has programming experience in Solidity web3, and who is familiar with the development process. You will help connect Composable to the crypto developer ecosystem and work closely with partnered companies on integrating products and tools.
To take this role you will need to wear many hats from an education role to an engineering role, marketing and community management, so flexibility is needed!
- Write demo applications to demonstrate to developers how Composable operates and how its functionality can be used
- Interact with developers and users of the ecosystem to understand their needs, and synthesize and share feedback to respective Composable teams
- Create documentation such as tech blog posts, tutorials and videos
- Engage with the community and answer technical questions
- Participate and organize meetups and conferences and Hackathons
- Create technical blogs and help with medium articles
- Troubleshoot issues, file bugs, work with the development team to fix and verify issues found
- Interact with developers and users of the chain to understand their needs, and write articles, tutorials, and code in response
- Build deep relationships within the developer community, motivating developers to build on Composable
- Engage with our community on discord, telegram, and other channels
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other ecosystem participants
Requirements & skills
- Engineering background/Coding skills
- Good understanding of Defi space, blockchain technology
- Experience in a similar role in this industry
- Excellent communication and writing skills in english
- Ability to code demos as well as the skills to document and comment code
- Can confidently moderate discussions among technical and non-technical groups.
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.
Please let Composable Finance know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!