Who are we representing:
The client is a global social Q&A network with more than 200 million registered users. They are looking for an Ethereum Solidity Developer to join their team to help develop a new blockchain / cryptocurrency project globally.
What you get to do:
- Development of the decentralized applications;
- Acting as a consultant for Blockchain and Ethereum solution;
- Acting as a security auditor of Ethereum smart contracts.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years in commercial software development;
- Experience in developing on Blockchain platform such as Ethereum;
- Experience developing distributed applications and API integration;
- Understanding of the database technologies including SQL/NoSQL;
- Knowledge of web servers and cloud environment.
Work Type: Full Time / Part Time
Depends on the experience