Full Stack Engineer
The Discipline Our engineering discipline builds the technology that enables MoonPay to learn quickly and scale easily. We organize in small cross-functional squads of 4-6 engineers and an embedded Product Manager, Product Data Analyst and QAE. We currently have squads across Crypto / NFT / Payments / KYC / Core Product and others. We’re pragmatic and believe in having fluid structure, this means people can move between teams or specialize.Tech Stack
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- Node.js as our backend platform
- TypeORM, TypeDI, TypeGraphQL and routing-controllers as our backend libraries
- Postgres as our core database
- Redis for caching
- Bull to manage background tasks
- Heroku to host our backend services
- Some AWS services to send emails and store objects
- React with Apollo for building our customer facing products
- Tailwind CSS and styled-components to make our apps beautiful
- Netlify to host our frontend apps
- New Relic, Coralogix and Sentry for logging and monitoring
- GitHub to manage our source code
- Architect and develop new and existing products and features.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones.
- Implement UX and UI in our customer facing app and sometimes design it yourself based on our existing design system and components.
- Scale our systems to support our ever growing partner and consumer base.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations.
- Integrate and work closely with external service providers to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase.
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code on both backend and frontend.
- You have extensive engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You are confident developing, releasing and maintaining web applications in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You’re comfortable working a full stack role on the front and backend.
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- You’ve got a deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- You have cloud native experience with AWS or similar e.g Google Cloud
- Bonus points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in Web3 or FinTech.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Analyst Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Kyc Web3 Jobs, React Crypto Jobs, Typescript Web3 Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Move Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let MoonPay know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!