Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we've built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We announced our $12m Series A in March 2020. We’re fortunate to be backed by the world's top VCs, including Paradigm, Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
You'll be at the heart of our aim to build the best product in crypto - and even fintech more widely. This means keeping Argent simple and safe, and crucially also delighting users as they explore the future of the web and of finance.
As our first product manager you'll own every stage of the product, from ideation to launch and analysis. You'll define product goals, test performance and ensure we stay on track.
Crypto is evolving rapidly. You'll understand our users' needs and prioritise how we meet them.
To do this you'll work closely with our founders, designers and engineers.
- 4 years experience shipping world class products. This would ideally include at scale consumer-facing mobile apps.
- Deeply passionate about user experience
- Strong expertise with analytics tools such as Amplitude to understand user journeys and usage
- Experience managing sprints, prioritising development and coordinating releases
- Entrepreneurial, spotting opportunities for our growth
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity
- Ability to communicate clearly in a remote team
- A technical background, such as a computer science degree