Quality Assurance Tester
Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. You pick a style that you like, pay for the work, and a randomly generated version of the content is created by an algorithm and sent to your Ethereum account. The resulting piece might be a static image, 3D model, or an interactive experience. Each output is different and there are endless possibilities for the types of content that can be created on the platform.
Art Blocks has an opening for curious and collaborative Quality Assurance (QA) Testers who are excited about digital ownership and generative art. Come work with generative artists to ensure their artwork meets our technical standards!The ideal QA tester candidate has strong attention to detail and is able to support artists while communicating with clarity. This role is for someone who has the breadth and depth of experience in this position to work independently as an individual contributor.We are looking for candidates who are team oriented and operate with kindness and respect. This is a fully remote position – though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States.
- Owning the technical screening/QA process for new artwork and coordinating with the Creative team to ensure this is done instep with the artist onboarding process.
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to perform QA within a coordinated release process, ensuring that application releases maintain a high standard excellence in quality.
- Maintaining the elevated technical bar for on-chain generative artwork on Art Blocks.
- Performing manual QA of new features, to ensure continual delivery of a high-quality product experience.
- Performing manual QA of new projects on the platform, to ensure continual delivery of high-quality, deterministic, resolution-agnostic, and browser-independent art pieces.
- Synthesize requirements and specifications and write test documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in QA testing for responsive web applications (across both desktop and mobile devices).
- Experience with Browserstack or an equivalent app & cross browser platform.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Familiarity with the crypto and/or NFT/Web3 ecosystem.
- Experience testing or using dApps.
- Experience with Github and/or Asana.
- Experience with community communications tools (Discord / Twitter).
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $42 million dollars in charitable giving.
Please let Art Blocks know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!