Sales/Marketing & Community Manager for Growing Cryptocurrency Advisory Practice
Darien Advisors is a cryptocurrency-focused tax, accounting and advisory firm. Our practice works with start-ups, small businesses, individuals, investment funds that transact using cryptocurrency, tokens, or other digital assets. Our main areas of support are portfolio accounting and reporting, tax compliance, and tax advisory services.
Are you a Sales/Marketing & Communicaty Wizard with experience in the crypto world? Yea? Ok, let’s chat.
Cameron and Faisal here, partners of Darién Advisors, a cryptocurrency, blockchain, and digital asset-focused tax, accounting, and advisory firm. We're not your typical accountancy firm and this isn't a standard 9-5 close gig. We're passionate about crypto, live DeFI, and work with some pretty rad people doing rad things. We have experienced rapid growth since our launch, and we are growing our team and are looking for an experienced accountant to join our practice:
Before we get into the details, let me share some information you probably want to know that might make you leave now or be excited to keep reading.
- We also expect to launch our DAO-based profit share starting in Q3 2022 for all contributors.
- Short-Term: 10-20 hours per week
- Long-Term: 20 - 40 hours per week
Still here? Great. First off - we only hire people who fit our company culture and align with our core values.
- Over-communicate, and then a little more
- Be transparent, even when it hurts
- Self-starter and a desire to learn
- Be curious. We are continually advancing with the curve
- Always do what’s in the best interest of the client
- Have a sense of humor, please
- Significant remote work experience.
- Ability to operate in an asynchronous, autonomous environment
As we are a crypto-focused firm, this person must understand crypto and DeFi activity such as staking, liquidity pools, yield farming, etc but also the crypto tools such as Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Blogs, Instagram.
Below is a list of requirements: We're not looking for one person to satisfy all the requirements, but looking for a couple of people that are nimble and want to develop with us.
- Passionate about Web3 and the crypto industry
- Get a kick from creating memes and keeping up to date with the trending topics in crypto and the DeFi, NFT and DAO spaces.
- Have experience managing social campaigns
- Have built a brand identity from the ground up
- Have exceptional writing skills
- Can manage creatives
- Experience with community chat platforms and channels (Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram)
- Content creation experience will be a plus
- Cryptocurrency tax experience is a plus
Below is a list of potential tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- Generate content for our social media, including Reddit, Twitter, Website, blogs
- Create memes and keeping up to date with the trending topics in crypto and the DeFi, NFT and DAO spaces.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content (with assistance from the design studio)
- Respond to the community in a timely manner
- Monitor track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organise and mange community online events to boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date on digital technology trends
- 100% own lead generation and sales funnel
- Prepare all marketing and sales materials (we have internal design and tech teams, but you lead the way)
- Find new ways of engaging with new and existing projects
- Find ways to upsell existing client base
- Document prospect interaction in a variety of tools to ensure efficient lead management
- Partner with important industry players (ie. CPA firms, exchanges, etc.)
- Attend conferences to engage directly with upcoming projects
This person will also need to be able to make judgment calls when presented with 1) continuing further to get 100% accurate 2) calling it materially correct and moving on. There’s often a lack of good data and knowing when to stop, pause, and course correct is imperative.
Tools we use that you’ll need to be familiar with:
- Discord (or similar communication tool)
- Task Manager
- Clockify (or similar time-tracking software)
- G-Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc)
Our team consists of 2 partners, 2 accountant, 2 junior accountant, & 1 account manager. Despite being located all over the world in 4 countries, we all feel like family, and anyone who we hire onto our team full-time, we want to be a part of that family. Personality will be a big part of the hiring decision.
If you're interested, let's chat.We will have video interviews via Zoom.
Look forward to hearing from you :)
Darien Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We also don’t care where the heck you live or work from, as long as you can jam all the same.
- What experience do you have with cryptocurrency?
- Define DeFi.
- What experience do you have leading marketing, sales or/an community in the crypto space?
- What is your preferred crypto app (Twitter, Discord, Reddit…) and why? This is not a trick question.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Discord Crypto Jobs, Dao Crypto Jobs, Junior Level Web3 Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Meme Web3 Jobs.