Senior Associate, Content
What is Polygon Labs?Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.As a Social Media Content Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping Polygon Labs’s online identity, engaging its audience, and driving awareness of Polygon protocols, tooling, and the entire unified Polygon ecosystem. You will be responsible for crafting compelling technical copy, developing creative content, and driving our native content to ensure consistent and impactful messaging.
- Copywriting: Create highly technical and accurate social media copy that explains complex protocol-level concepts, unpacks bleeding-edge zero-knowledge research, and simplifies how an audience of devs might build on or interact with a unified ecosystem of Polygon ZK-powered L2 chains. Collaboration with subject matter experts and researchers to ensure content accuracy.
- Content Creation: Develop, curate, and schedule engaging and relevant content/campaigns to engage the community for various social media platforms, including but not limited to X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn, Instagram, and a number of web3 social media platforms. Video and meme-creations are a major plus!
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, from engineering, Dev Studios, marketing, BD, and other areas of Polygon Labs to align social media efforts with company objectives.
- Trend Awareness: Stay up-to-date with the latest ZK research and L2 scaling news, the latest social media trends, platform updates, and industry best practices to ensure social strategies remain current and effective.
- 3+ years of experience in social copywriting, content writing and creation, or technical writing for social media or web platforms, in crypto/blockchain strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of web3, blockchain technology, gaming, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFTs, culture, etc. is required.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and TikTok
- Media-fluid; ability to reach across platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress and fast-paced environments
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and flexibility in urgent requests
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Polygon Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Discord Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Meme Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Zk Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Polygon Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!