Art Blocks is a first of its kind platform focused on genuinely programmable on demand generative content that is stored immutably on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our team is a group of passionate builders focused on creating the best ecosystem for on-chain generative content. We are moving rapidly to create the platform for all kinds of generative design projects. To learn more about what we are building, please visit artblocks.io/learn, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/artblocks_io), or come hang out in our community Discord (discord.gg/artblocks).Art Blocks has multiple openings for curious and collaborative engineers who are excited about digital ownership and generative art. We are looking for candidates who are team oriented that treat each other with kindness and respect. We are looking to fill roles for engineers with varying prior experience levels–your exact level of experience is less important to us than your general aptitude to tackle hard problems, your desire to learn, your ability to work within a fast paced environment, and your willingness to collaborate as a team player.This position is a remote position–we’re looking for the best candidates to join our team regardless of location (though currently we are only able to hire candidates within the United States).
- Working with partners to deploy versions of our smart contract on a EVM side-chains or L2 scaling solution and integrate them with our infrastructure.
- Adding new minter capabilities for artists to have more granular control over the ways in which Art Blocks projects are released.
- Building modular component libraries that allow partners to deploy their own custom projects and platforms that are powered by our core Art Blocks infrastructure.
- Develop and deliver on new product features and technical infrastructure investments.
- Document and maintain software and technical infrastructure.
- Prioritize testability and reliability for both existing and new systems and components.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to deliver on great end user experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field OR relevant experience developing and shipping software products.
- 1 year of professional experience as a programmer, software engineer, data scientist, or similar role.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience developing web3 applications.
- Experience working with one or many of the technologies currently used in our tech stack.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.
- 2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $20 million dollars in charitable giving.
- The Graph
- Infura, Alchemy
- Popular web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js)