Strategic Operations Program Manager, Trust & Safety
OpenSea is the first and largest peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods (like an eBay for crypto assets), which include collectibles, gaming items, and other virtual goods backed by a blockchain. On OpenSea, anyone can buy or sell these items through a smart contract. The OpenSea team has backgrounds from Stanford, Palantir, and Google, and is funded by YCombinator, Founders Fund, Coinbase Ventures, 1Confirmation, and Blockchain Capital.
OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #4 ranked top private company.When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City, San Francisco or the Silicon Valley for the majority of our opportunities.OpenSea is looking for a seasoned Trust & Safety operations program manager to help the team continue to build and scale operationally and drive cross-functional coordination with our product and engineering teams. In this role, you’ll be building out and improving operational processes, scaling the impact of our ops teams, and mitigating trust and safety issues through the use of data and strong cross-functional collaboration. We’re looking for someone who is driven and passionate about solving novel trust and safety challenges in the Web3 space, has a strong bias towards action, and is excited to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Improve and scale the Trust & Safety operational and content moderation workflows via process development, workflow optimization, product and tooling improvements, and automation of manual tasks
- Manage, prioritize, and scope tooling requirements and requests from ops teams
- Manage the review and labeling of sample data for the purposes of training automated detection systems, precision measurement, and prevalence measurement
- Set up processes to identify, track, and escalate trends, emerging issues or threat vectors, and product or policy gaps and opportunities
- Proactively identify and develop solutions for operational or cross-functional issues, gaps, and opportunities
- Manage multiple large-scale programs, including developing and managing end-to-end project plans, providing cross-functional coordination and communication, and ongoing communication of project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in product operations, program or project management, or operational management roles
- Experience in identifying, managing, and implementing operational improvement initiatives
- Experience working cross-functionally and building strong relationships with product, engineering, legal, and other ops teams
- Demonstrated record of critical thinking and creative problem solving to address complex, multi-disciplinary challenges
- Thrives in ambiguity and can adapt and lead through dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Experience with operational roles in Trust and Safety
- Experience (formally or informally) with blockchain technologies, Web3, or NFTs
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs.