Web3 Community Lead
STUDIO is a Web3 sweat to earn platform that combines the best of gaming and fitness. We allow anyone, anywhere to take professionally produced fitness classes, connect a wearable, and earn an in-game currency based upon their heart rate data.
STUDIO is headquartered in NYC, but is a remote first company that employs talent across the globe. We're a diverse team comprised of entrepreneurs, engineers, marketers, instructors, and production professionals. STUDIO was founded in 2017 by two longtime friends, fitness enthusiasts, and serial entrepreneurs, Jason L. Baptiste and Nathaniel McNamara. We’ve streamed tens of millions of minutes across hundreds of thousands of members. Our investors include top tier funds and brands like LifeFitness, TechnoGym, Huami, FJ Labs, Techstars, and more. We’re looking to take things to the next level and would love to have you join the team.
About The Web 3 Community Lead
We’re looking for a community lead for Studio, to be the main liaison between STUDIO and the community we build in the Web3 space. You will help set the strategy to grow and monitor the online community across communication channels such as Discord and Twitter. The ideal candidate is a Web3 native that is active on Discord while understanding NFT and token launches. You will report directly to and work with the cofounders of the company.
- Setting the high level strategy for community growth and retention
- Setup and maintain our main discord channel
- Main liaison on Twitter with our community
- Work with our social media manager on what content and posts resonate with our community across visual platforms such as Instagram and TikTok
- Maintaining and monitoring analytics of community growth and engagement.
- Working with the company on activations to drive growth and engagement
- Knowledge of Web3, Discord, Twitter, NFTs, and more. This role requires you to already have experience being a part of Web3 communities.
- Setting up and maintaining Discords.
- Periodically hold Twitter spaces for activations and events
- An attitude focused on solutions as opposed to problems
- Experience working in a startup environment where done is better than perfect and speed wins.
Nice to haves
- Fitness enthusiast
- Have launched Web3 brands, NFTs, and or tokens in the past as opposed to just participating in them