Business Development - NFT and Crypto Specialist
Join UREEQA for a unique opportunity with a technology company in the fast-paced blockchain and cryptocurrency field. This position is best suited for a blockchain and crypto savvy young professional and will focus on managing business development efforts specifically related to partnerships in the areas of NFT collections, cryptocurrency and metaverse.
You will also be part of a cross-functional team gaining exposure and contributing to our platform designed to help creators protect, manage, and monetize their creations. Bring your creative, results-oriented drive to a company with a great culture that fosters your personal development.
- Develop and execute sales strategies with crypto/blockchain projects that align with the UREEQA mission statement.
- Engage creators / direct businesses to promote the sales of responsibly minted UREEQA NFTs.
- Manage key clients, those brought into the client base, and others that are assigned from time to time.
- Work with the business development team to create global campaigns that allocate regions to you as an individual.
- Engage internal business partners to set reasonable expectations with external clients.
- Maintain sales log in the UREEQA HubSpot instance.
- Monitor industry developments to identify new trends and report back to the sales and marketing team to develop additional campaigns.
- Engage with influencers and communities outside of the UREEQAN communities, raising awareness of the company and our mission.
- Other duties, as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS and TRAITS
- Passionate about crypto and Web3 technology.
- 2-3 years of experience within the business development field (with at least 1 of the years at a crypto company, and/or within the NFT industry).
- Personal experience owning and trading NFTs and cryptocurrency preferred.
- Understanding of blockchain and Web3 culture, NFT landscapes (marketplaces, DeFi, gaming).
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to translate complex ideas into pragmatical action points.
- Self-starter, able to identify and pursue opportunities with little oversight/supervision.
- Proven track record of driving revenue and growth via strategic partnerships/sales and business development initiatives.
- Experience working in cross-functional team environments (e.g. with engineering, product, support, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, innovative, biased towards action in fast-paced environments.
- Able to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Ability to conduct a competition analysis and evaluate marketing trends within the industry.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Social media proficiency-specifically Twitter, Telegram and Discord as a common path to projects and companies in the Web3 space.