Live Operations Manager
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward.
The Yugaverse is made up of: Bored Ape Yacht Club Mutant Ape Yacht Club Bored Ape Kennel Club CryptoPunks Meebits Otherside
Plus dozens of community projects using Ape, CryptoPunks, and Meebits IP.
As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye." Our flagship collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, debuted in April 2021. Since then, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and made both web3 and gaming history with the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation (Otherside). We also found some time to see old friends and make new ones with headline-making events (ApeFest, VMAs) and partnerships (Rolling Stone, Adidas).
Along the way, the Yuga team has grown from 4 to 100+ people, and we’re still on the lookout for brilliant thinkers and doers who can grow alongside us, push us forward, and create work that makes history. If that sounds like you, apply to one of our open roles or reach out.
We’re a highly creative and technical team that’s working to create new NFT collections and bring those collections to life in immersive ways. We work with other best-in-class teams around the world, and pride ourselves in being able to find innovative solutions to the unique challenges presented at the intersection of web2, gaming, and web3.
Who We’re Looking For
We are seeking a savvy and experienced Live Operations Manager who lives and breathes day to day live operations of game experiences. The Live Ops Manager will be responsible for the creation, configuration and optimization of in-game events, feature and content roadmap, and partnership events and launches. This person will collaborate with cross-functional partners from product, design, creative, engineering and analytics and will be responsible for driving monthly KPI goals.
- Develop and run live ops and monetization strategies that drives community engagement day to day while also delivering on company business goals
- Drive the day-to-day execution of the strategy by owning the roadmap, schedule, targets, and overall success of game and community health
- Work with product leaders and analysts to monitor and report on the performance of game and web3 activations and their impact on KPIs and game health
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads to create and modify Live Ops processes and systems to ensure Yuga is spending time and resources in the right areas
- Coordinate and manage in-game communication, working with the Marketing & Community teams
- Deploy sales, events, features and game content through our proprietary tech
- Monitor engagement and performance to achieve high impact player experience
- Design and implement automation solutions to scale our games efficiently
- Quantitative skills, with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in live operations of free-to-play mobile games and ideally web3 games with demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Strong expertise using game data to influence roadmap priorities and help drive teams to focus on features that matter
- A deep interest in web3 communities, technologies and game experiences
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate Live Operations functions and processes
- Skilled in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong analytical skills, excellent communicator and presenter
- BA/BS degree in engineering, economics, business or related
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with programming languages (Python, SQL, R etc)
- Sound product judgment, ability to formulate live ops strategy and present clear, measurable key results that will lead to achieving business goals
- Hands-on approach and impact-driven focus on constantly pushing game performance and delivering fantastic player experiences
- Deep understanding of economy and monetization design, as well as of engagement drivers in live service games
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an emphasis on metrics-driven decision making
- Comfortable taking calculated risks, learning and sharing the lessons learned
- Extensive knowledge of live operations and monetization trends within the free-to-play business model
- Experience working with web3 technologies and blockchain
- Experience with game analytics, product management, performance marketing, and/or live operating games - a plus
- Experience personally performing analysis using game telemetry
If you are passionate about creating amazing experiences for video games using some of the most beloved IP in web3 and have the required skills and experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $155,000 to $175,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Python Web3 Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Yuga Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!