at GET Protocol
About GET Protocol
At GET Protocol we are driving the adoption of blockchain technology and innovative cryptocurrency usage every day.
Not only have we effectively solved the problem of ticket scalping and ticket fraud; we are constantly challenging ourselves and the tech we use to dream bigger and set more ambitious targets.
We are only half joking when we claim that world domination is our goal.
We’ve been walking the walk
With over 600,000 tickets issued using the protocol and awesome features such as NFT ticketing and pre-financing of events using DeFi expected this year, we feel confident in saying that we have one of the best blockchain and crypto use cases out there.
Our ticketing solution and the events we have facilitated have garnered significant press from the mainstream media and ticketing industry B2B outlets.
However, we are still largely flying under the radar within the crypto world. Our focus on building a great product and client base has given us a lot to be proud of and talk about — it’s time to make ourselves fully heard.
That's where you come in.
We are looking for someone who can actively take GET to the next level in terms of recognition and awareness within the blockchain space.
It will be your first and foremost responsibility to make sure the world of crypto is familiar with GET Protocol and the GET token.
This job will contain a multitude of responsibilities and gears to shift between. From identifying the right opportunities for exposure such as podcasts or partnerships, to growing and harnessing the power of the GET community, and much more.
We are looking for someone…
- With an advanced understanding of the crypto market, including its key players and publications;
- With provable experience in marketing, (crypto) journalism or both;
- Who knows how to maximize exposure & PR opportunities on platforms such as Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and Medium.
- Who takes initiative and delivers results;
- Who understands the unique position and attributes of GET Protocol and can effectively leverage these for
- Who takes their work seriously, but doesn’t take him or herself too seriously.
Nice to haves
- An established network of relevant players in the crypto industry is a plus;
- Understanding and experience with NFT & DeFi technology;
- Provable use case of previously achieved success;
- Living in the Netherlands (or nearby) is a plus.
What we are offering
- An exciting job with lots of freedom and responsibility at the forefront of an innovative industry & company;
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- A dynamic work environment with room for creativity, initiative and personal growth;
- Employee-based conference, hardware and training budget is available.
- ESOP (SARS) or token plan are negotiable;
Think you might be a good fit? Get in touch!
If this is all right up your alley then we might be looking for you.
Please apply with the following information:
- Your CV & relevant experience;
- A brief description of how you would approach this challenge and the opportunities you see;
- Any other facts or aspects you deem relevant for us to take into consideration.