Senior Technical Community Associate
What is Polygon Labs?Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.As part of the community team at Polygon Labs, you will report directly to the Director of Community in a small cross-functional team. Become the tech expert in the community team to support internal initiatives. Connect with builders from the Polygon ecosystem, evaluate the sentiment of the tech community in order to propose and implement improvements. Representing Polygon Labs and be willing to become a community expert thanks to the support of the team and continuous learning
- Support technical queries of the community, especially around topics such as zero-knowledge, blockchain development, and DeFi
- Coordinate with the customer support and tech teams to gather feedback from the community and share it internally
- Ensure resources are available for builders through Discord, socials, or documentation
- Create and share tech content about the Polygon ecosystem
- Technical background in either DeFi or zero-knowledge cryptography
- Familiarity with distributed systems engineering, protocols and architecture
- Previous experience as a Developer, Developer Advocate or a Tech position
- Very familiar with the blockchain ecosystem as a contributor to projects or communities
- A great understanding of how communities work or willing to learn about it
- Ability to work in a face-paced, independent start-up-like environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a remote-first environment
- Bonus if you speak other languages (Mandarin, Korean, Spanish)
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Polygon Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Director Web3 Jobs, Discord Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Customer Support Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Cryptography Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Polygon Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!