Opolis was birthed by the vision of a more egalitarian global employment framework: A system that brings powerful tools and infrastructure to independent workers so that they can design their work-life in a way that suits their personal lifestyle preferences.
With an estimated 90 million self-employed workers by 2028 in the U.S. alone, current toolsets are either out-of-date or non-existent for this population of workers. Up to now, virtually all employment and HR technology is designed toward corporations as the primary ‘customer’. That is all about to change as we see the emergence of next-generation Employment Cooperatives like Opolis.
The employment cooperative was designed by those that use it; by independent workers for independent workers. Core characteristics of the Opolis platform are:
- The ecosystem is as permissionless as compliance will allow.
- For its users, it acts as a benevolent and neutral public utility.
- All stakeholder groups are incentivized around community growth.
- Value is created and shared equitably by all stakeholders.
- The ecosystem is owned by its users and used by its owners.
- Members contribute to important decisions about the network.
Web3 Jobs at Opolis
Opolis doesn't have live jobs at the moment.
Hiring for Opolis? Post jobs