Topl is a venture backed blockchain startup that is helping small and large companies alike track, tokenize and monetize their sustainable impact claims. We have built a very unique value proposition in the Web3 space. from both a technical and commercial POV:
- Commercial: we have built a layer 1 protocol specifically tailored for proving impact claims, be they supply chain or generally speaking. Different from most blockchain protocols, however, we built layer 1 together with the solutions layer and have even built our own products on top of our solutions layer. This has allowed us to have >30 signed use cases with significant test net and increasing mainnet activity prior to event minting our token, which we will do later in '22.
- Technical: The engineering has some truly distinguishable merits, including by not limited to our (almost definitely) being the first POS blockchain to reach Nakamoto consensus level security (aka Bitcoin POW), an enterprise-focused PRIVATE smart contract layer (to complement our public, permissionless blockchain), a utxo model to afford more granular level asset tracking, and a two-coin (payment / crypto) system to ensure we can offer low and stable fees over time. In essence, we have built a better mousetrap specifically for how we want / expect our users and community to use the blockchain, and the early use cases prove this to be the case each day.
- Define Topl’s voice in blogs and other communications channels
- Collaborate with tech, product, creative, business development, and community teams to integrate our brand narrative, product positioning, and messaging with all aspects of the user experience
- Write and publish content across platforms
- Provide and manage a content scheduling plan
- Complete writing projects on deadline
- Work closely with the technical developers, and product marketers to ensure a consistent brand voice and accuracy
- Develop and lead communication strategies
- Write blog posts, newsletters, press releases, emails
- Craft narratives, positioning, and branding to boost awareness and engagement of Topl
- Create educational content about Topl
- Scriptwriting for snackable educational content. A gift on how to communicate new concepts to beginners
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve deliverables on messaging tied to OKRs
- Strong writer: Your ability to structure ideas in written form is superb.
- Proven experience as a content writer
- A portfolio of provable work and/or writing sample
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Web3 and cultural trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes
- A positive attitude and team player is a must
- SEO/Keyword experience
- 3-7 years of experience
- 2-4 years writing content for an NFT/DeFi/Blockchain company.
- 6 months to 2 years using DeFi and web3 products regularly.
- You have a technical background or can take something technical and simplify it
- You are fascinated by historical and evolving trends in blockchain, NFT, DAOs, DeFi.
- You regularly contribute insightful blogs and tweets about web3.
- You have worked at a company like Stripe, Twilio, Snowflake, etc. that is known for being radically focused on elevated developer experience.
What we offer
- Salary range: $90k - $110k with equity/token consideration
- Medical, dental, and vision plan selection
- Flexible vacation and office policy
- Casual but focused work environment
- Fun startup team that hosts game nights, bi-annual IRL sessions with a culture that prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Topl tripled our team in 2021 and 2022 looks to be on track for the same growth – in other words: you have a lot of growth potential and opportunity here!
- A leadership team that cares deeply about Topl’s team and mission
May 17, 2022