Developer Advocate, Korea (Remote)
Polygon is a popular Layer-2 solution on the Ethereum blockchain. It functions as a side-chain, letting Dapps on Ethereum operate with low fees and almost instant settlements.
Polygon is highly scalable and already supports upcoming Ethereum features such as Scaling and Interoperability. As one of the most popular Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum, there are many Polygon Jobs that are always available.
Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand-alone chains or any other infrastructure required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc., with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness. With Polygon, new features are being built around the proven technology to expand the ability to cater to diverse needs from the developer ecosystem.
Check out some of the Polygon Careers below:
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Polygon Studios Polygon Studios (“PS”) is the facilitator of NFTs, blockchain gaming and decentralized metaverse applications on the Polygon network. Part venture studio, with access to a $100m fund it deploys as a strategic investor in Web3 decentralized applications and infrastructure, part business development firm that helps legacy IP holders develop and implement Web3 strategy, PS mission is to position Polygon as the go-to platform for those who want to venture into Web3.The RoleAs a Developer Advocate at Polygon, you are responsible for improving Polygon’s open-source commitment to the community, building code examples for the community to take a look at and contribute to, you would also take up technical workshops and talks at events/conferences.
- Write and drive high-quality open-source code examples that enable developers to understand and build on the platform
- Engage with Web3/Web2 technical communities in APAC
- Work with the Developer Education team to turn code examples into videos or article-based content for developers building on Polygon.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering or developer advocacy
- Deliver high-quality code samples that engage developers in multiple languages and frameworks
- Engagement and communication with developer platforms or open source communities on GitHub, StackOverflow, Reddit, Twitter, and more
- Great communication and technical writing skills
- Understanding of Crypto & the Blockchain Platforms
- Ability to define goals, measure results, and communicate the impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills