Creating Opportunities for Blockchain Innovation
Adel is a global cryptocurrency community that is self-sustaining and offers its own
economic ecosystem with the Adelphoi (ADL) coin. Our community focuses on
creating, developing, and implementing use cases involving blockchain technology
that covers a wide range of digital and physical industries. Supported projects are
developed, discussed, and decided by the community members.
Adel is expanding. Key members of the team include several business planning,
operational, marketing roles, as well as developers. The goal is to create a dynamic
and interactive dashboard and atmosphere for our community members.
Our website can be accessed here https://adelphoi.io/
Top Reasons to Work for Adel
Adel’s value is in the core principles of its ecosystem. This ecosystem promotes the
use of blockchain technology and creating innovative solutions for various industries.
By leveraging the expertise of the Board, R&D team, and its community members,
Adel establishes a supportive and collaborative environment for state-of-the-art
projects. The first round of funding, held in May 2017 helped establish the Adelphoi (ADL)
value (Adel’s cryptocurrency).
Our team consists of talented experts that are located throughout the globe:
- You will join a team working on leading edge technologies and solutions
- You will experience a high-performing start-up atmosphere
- You will work on world changing technology within the crypto space
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Blockchain development of Adel’s community portal and it’s modules
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain and smart contract development
- Work with web designer to develop a highly interactive dashboard
- Provide adequately security development to mitigate against hacking threats
- Capabilities in MVC, HTML5, CSS3, responsive & bootstrap designs
- Bachelor’s (Master’s degree is preferred) in Computer Science or related
- Code samples and project portfolios will be requested to demonstrate proficiency.
Bonus Competencies & Skills
- Development experience and theoretical understanding of cryptography, authentication solutions (e.g. 2FA), and public/private keys
- Understanding of blockchain, distributed ledger, and cryptocurrency architecture, design, and related concepts.
- IT Security experience (data protection at rest, in motion and in transactions)
- Capable of performing system checks and quality assurance
- Experience with high-availability, 24x7x365, redundancy and load balancing
- Perform ad hoc tasks to meet business needs.
- Self-directed, excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills - Excellent written and oral English
- Highly motivated and passionate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Only replies in English will be accepted
Negotiable on Experience