Product Manager, Platform
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead and aid our team for Aptos platform. This role includes ownership of the wallet and other developer platform products. This role will be an integral part in bringing a new and exciting product to the Aptos ecosystem.
This role is a mix of strategy, market research, entrepreneurship and working with the various Aptos teams to drive results. This is an opportunity for someone who is excited by building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile projects with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Own platform product initiatives for the Aptos ecosystem: from ideation through to launch and ongoing performance analysis
- Identify stakeholder needs and turn them into product requirements
- Work closely with engineering team to develop innovative solutions that provide maximum value to stakeholders
- Own the product roadmap and manage the product backlog
- Work with engineering to define priorities, timelines, milestones, and sprints
- Work with the marketing & communications teams to coordinate initiative launches
- Work with sales & business development teams to define product pricing and go-t-market strategies
- Identify required resources and teams to support product delivery
- Help create and deliver technical content for the community such as blog posts, presentations, and workshops
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of product management in B2B, SaaS, and platform products in fintech or web3
- Experience managing day-to-day technical direction for products, systems, or platforms of scale
- Experience with sales, pricing, and go-to-market strategies for B2B products
- Experience leading product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Ability to translate highly technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Strong ability to interpret research/data and dissect industry trends
- Bachelor's degree or higher
The base salary range for this full-time position is $160k - $220k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Product Manager Crypto Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs.
Please let Aptos know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!