Developer Community Manager
Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
About Us 🚀Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space! 🚀About The Role 🤔Joining Immutable as a Developer Community Manager, you will play a fundamental role in driving market adoption of our platform offering by the developer community from the bottom up. Reporting to the Head of Developer Growth, this role is pivotal in leading one of the key channels within this wider remit of developer engagement and product adoption.The Developer Growth team contextualises our core products and seeks to achieve long-tail developer customer adoption and growth. The core products this team is accountable for include Developer documentation, Developer onboarding experience, Developer support and community, Martech platform to provide multichannel customised experiences and learning content, Single customer view/dashboard of Immutable product usage tracking and additional buildout of developer experience components, including ChatGPT.
You'll Be Empowered To 🎮:
- Lead the timely resolution of both technical and non-technical questions from our developer customers.
- Troubleshooting, identifying, and escalating issues to our engineering team, supporting Incident Management.
- Lead the management of the developer community and support activities via existing and future channels - the primary focus is on the current implementation of Discord as our dominant platform.
- Map out and optimise support escalation processes to ensure continuous improvement in customer experience.
- Lead the evolutionary build of the developer community and the support function, including designing and building the team through creative sourcing via community participation.
- Create and curate public knowledge-based articles and internal documentation to help our customers and team move faster.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering managers as well as others within the Developer Growth function to give feedback on product marketing, documentation and overall developer experience.
We'd Love You To Bring 🤝:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years experience working in a highly technical support role (ideally level 2 support, solutions engineering or developer relations), interacting with customers verbally and in writing.
- 5+ years experience with programming, server-side scripting, REST APIs, browser & developer tools, SQL, and debugging tools (e.g. NewRelic, Sentry)
- Highly passionate about problem-solving with code
- History of experience supporting great products
- Interest and exposure to web3 (ideally, have tried Immutable or built on Ethereum)
Bonus Point For ✅:
- Web3 capability/proficiency
- Understand gaming platforms like Unity and Unreal, ideally have built or adapted a game before
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Community Manager Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Discord Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Devrel Web3 Jobs, Move Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Crypto Jobs, AI Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let employer know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!