Head of Solutions Architecture
Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
About Us 🚀Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!About The Role Immutable is looking for an experienced technical and commercial leader to lead our Solution Architecture function. Solution Architecture is responsible for our highest-potential partners' integration experience and discovering requirements that we should build to achieve their goals. The team must be capable of operating at high-level abstractions, doing everything from interpreting business outcomes to designing step-by-step API guides. Commercially, the team is responsible for recommending high-level technical architecture, influencing business decisions, and persuading customers on why our recommended solutions are the best choice. You will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our partners and our technology, combining your detailed knowledge of our partners' goals and our product capabilities to provide key customer inputs to our Product teams. As a senior leader, you will build, lead, and evolve a world-class technical function of highly skilled solution architects - inspiring and developing your team in a rapidly scaling environment.
You’ll Be Expected To
- Understand our customers’ goals to differentiate between critical gaps and improvements.
- Work closely with our scaled teams to codify the integration process for self-service consumption.
- Contribute directly to our commercial strategy, ensuring we’re learning what works/what doesn’t and contributing to the sales and success practice, our ecosystem partner strategy, and beyond.
- Define the integration process, and often lead from the front.
- In the short term, you will lead the integration experience of our most strategic partnerships to develop the craft and our strategic direction.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of Solution Architects, fostering a culture of excellence, customer obsession and innovation.
- Develop strategies to attract and retain top-tier solution architecture talent.
- Develop a world-class integration strategy and process, and bring this to life by building OKRs, and health metrics, using data to generate insights.
- Deeply understand our product strategy and customer requirements, collaborating closely with product managers, engineering, business development and partner success to ensure seamless integration of partners into our products, whilst ensuring that partner needs are scoped into our product roadmap.
- Become a trusted advisor to key partners, understanding their needs and providing technical guidance and support.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to drive satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to address complex integration challenges.
- Stay informed with emerging approaches, new technology, competitive offerings and best practices in solution architecture
We'd Love You To Have
- 8+ years of experience building global, distributed teams and working on complex technical problems in solution architecture, integration engineering or closely related technology roles.
- 5+ years working with executive-level stakeholders
- Extensive experience with Typescript
- Strong understanding of integration technologies, API design, and partner ecosystem dynamics.
- Demonstrated success in driving product enhancements and feature development.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Experience interfacing with business customers through discord, email, slack, and face-to-face calls, including with C-level profiles.
- Gaming experience (preferred)
Bonus Points For
- Personal interest or professional participation in web3 projects.
- Prior experience with Solidity
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Business Development Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Discord Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, TypeScript Crypto Jobs, NFT Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Solidity Web3 Jobs, Customer Support Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.