Qredo technology enables wireless operators and communication service providers to be competitive in the fast-growing USD 6 Trillion mobile digital payments market.
Qredo is a founding member of the Global Telecom Inter-Payments Alliance (“GTiP”), a trade group of telecoms and direct carrier billing vendors whose mission is to create an interoperable direct carrier billing network.
Qredo is the initial and ongoing contributor of the GTiP cryptocurrency (“GTiPs”) and its related open source projects. GTiP’s cryptocurrency foundations include a groundbreaking consensus protocol, Proof of Speed™, and fast post-quantum secure cryptography designed for embedded and constrained device environments.
Qredo has been developing crypto software for several years, the founders have many years of experience supplying to telecommunications companies and have successfully exited several previous businesses. Qredo has secured its initial round of funding and has already attracted a great deal of interest with some major telcos. The is an exciting opportunity to take the latest research in cryptography into the real world and to get in on the ground floor of major new initiative.
Qredo is looking for a lead engineer to spearhead the creation of our software. You will be working with our software architect, product manager and our global team of cryptographers to develop transaction and validation algorithms and deploy them in high performance applications that meet the exacting standards of our telco customers. The GTiP Cryptocurrency is an alt coin so we are looking for engineers who have hands on experience developing cryptocurrency software from scratch and are excited about applying this technology in a commercial enterprise context.
- Work collaboratively during the selection, design and documentation of our core applications and communication protocols
- Build the first working prototypes
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team with minimal guidance on tasks.
- Keep abreast of the nascent and rapidly evolving blockchain space, and introduce innovative functionality
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoeconomic protocols
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ and / or Golang
- Ability to write very high quality, well-tested code
- Experience contributing to and leading FOSS projects
- Solid understanding of distributed systems principles, algorithms, and data structures
- Literacy with cryptographic principles and practices
- Good communication skills and able to quickly adapt to new challenges when needed
- Experience using version control tools, bug tracking tools and Linux
- Cryptocurrency protocols, blockchains
Market Rate + ICO